The Bronto is our 34m hoist and is the tallest in our fleet. This hoist’s working envelope allows you to go 34 metres up with an outreach of 22 metres and has variable jacking, which makes it ideal for many locations. Supplied with a fully certified MEWP driver operator. We can also supply an MEWP certified professional camera operator and photographer on request.
The Bronto is ideal for TV or Film Camera productions as this hoist has a rotating camera cage with camera scaff mount bars attached and is suitable for camera and lighting support. In addition, this hoist is ideal for aerial photography on sites, poster and billboard access or building wraps, window cleaning, tree surgery and can even be used for bridge maintenance due to its 22m outreach.
BRONTO 34M SPECIFICATIONS
• Mounted on a Volvo 300 Euro-4 truck.
• Max Working Height: 34m
• Max Working Outreach: 22m
• Boom Configuration: Telescopic with Fly Boom
• Cable: Triax cable through boom
• Power Supply: 110V Power to Basket
• Platform Capacity (SWL) 280Kg. 2 Persons
• Detachable Camera Scaff Mount Bars
• Cage Rotation: 180 degrees
• Jacking System: Narrow/Wide
• Vehicle Weight: 18,000 Kg
• Max Wind Speed: 12.5m/s
• Controls: Proportional Joystick in cage and base controls
• Safety Equipment: Can be supplied.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.